Ecoremedy® will provide Front End Engineering Design (FEED) services for its technology licensees under separate service contracts.
As part of our FEED services package, we will direct the engineering effort necessary for project development including:
- Specification and selection of all major equipment,
- Conceptual equipment layout,
- Thermodynamic heat and mass balances,
- Material handling,
- Necessary utility services,
- Motor count and parasitic electric load analysis,
- Emission control, and
- Preliminary cost/benefit analysis.
We will assist the owner’s engineers with project management schedules and equipment delivery and procurement services. During the construction phase of the project, a representative from Ecoremedy® will perform periodic site inspections ensuring proper equipment installation and maintenance area allotments are provided.
After construction is complete, Ecoremedy® will assist in the plant commissioning of the licensed products and provide operator training.